Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Growing too Big

The two chicks started changing colors and getting bigger.  At this point I think they can now be called "Chickens".  Their features have totally changed.



We would wake up in the morning and find the two chickens out of the aquarium.  They loved to just hang out by this plant that I had in the corner of the screen porch.   I couldn't contain them in the aquarium no longer.  They just wanted out.  

We enjoyed watching them grow from these baby chicks to young chickens.  But I think it is time to send the chickens to a better home.  I don't own a chicken coop and I don't know anything about raising chickens.    For now, the problem is trying to keep our screened porch clean from all the poop until I get them to a new home.


We are going to miss these two girls after we give them away.  We have become attached to them and look forward to seeing them every day.   They each have a great personality.  I have to admit that it is kind of fun raising them.  



No comments:

Post a Comment